Sunday, December 5, 2010

Simply Decorating

I just thought I'd take a moment to share our holiday decorating. I feel it's pretty simple, relatively similar to last year. We changed our living room layout around, so where the tree was last year, is now where our TV is. We don't have too much in the way of decorations, but I do try to get a little more each year. So, last week we decided to get some takeout and decorate!

It was a lot of fun, I just love how excited Celeste gets. She has a little pink tree in her room to, but that girl needs to clean it up before I take pictures! I also picked up a couple more vintage decorations this weekend, one of which is this lighted tree topper which I put on the shelf in my kitchen, it makes such a lovely glow. The other is some pink garland, but that will go in Celeste's room.






This year I also tried hanging some bulbs from my dining chandelier, I think it turned out pretty cute, but some beaded garland would definitely make it pop.  And Celeste and I make a gingerbread house every year, so we will probably do that next weekend. It is an experience, especially with an impatient sugar loving six year old!
See you tomorrow for Project Monday! -XO. K

P.S. I picked up a retro school teacher desk for $5 this weekend, check back for my before and afters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...