Thursday, May 5, 2011

What I Wore

Oh my goodness, it's official, next week is the last week of the semester. Let's see, I have to draw a 15x20 room interior in 2 point perspective with stairs, two incline planes, 2 objects in 1 point perspective and 2 objects rotated to a secondary 2 point perspective. Then I have to create a digital portfolio of this semesters work in InDesign and bring it into Acrobat to make an interactive PDF. And lastly I have to create a Flash animation in which two opposite words of type "attract", it has to be between 40-45 seconds long. Whew! Guess you know what I'm doing this weekend!
It's been warming up subtly, and today we tipped over 80. It's nice, but man is our yard full of weeds. I'm planning on going full force with the veggie garden this year. Last year I gave up after an aphid infestation. A friend at work told me about some organic spray she uses to keep the aphids away, so it's on! I'm expanding my plot size this year and have all sorts of goodies planned for my garden.
I haven't kept up with posting my assignments either, so I have a bunch of those to start sharing soon, I'm looking forward to this much needed break. Get back to family, friends and being home. It makes me so happy just to think about it. On to the outfit post already....

 Shirt & shoes- vintage, thrifted Jeans- Lucky, thrifted Belt- Kohl's Sunglasses- Charlotte Russe

I was a little unsure of this blouse. I fell in love with the gorgeous embroidery, but I still don't know how I feel about having such a large piece of fabric draping off my chest. It's very feminine and flowing, and nice and light for a warm day. The shoes are Mushrooms. SO comfy! Why can't they make shoes this comfy now? A little heel and a little peep toe, easy to walk in but super cute.
Well, hope to be back soon to share some of my art work from the semester and a fantastic cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...