Friday, May 13, 2011

What I Wore




Yesterday were my final classes for the semester. It feels a little weird to have no obligations. I'm feeling a little aimless at the moment, but I think I am going to put together a list of goals to complete during my time off from school.
I always dress pretty for my critiques. I feel like it's good to represent yourself well alongside your artwork, even if it is just a college class, this is practice for when I will be playing the real part someday. I picked up this little halter dress at the thrift store a while back and it was finally warm enough to wear it. I love the fun polka dot pattern and is retro inspired design. I really didn't have shoes that matched to well, but eh, it works. I also wore my vintage earrings and clipped up a side of my hair with a little bow.
I feel super awkward showing skin because I am so darn pale. Oh well. I still felt fun and girly and summery.
I don't get my grades back from these two classes until monday, but I received an A- in illustration and rendering. I was 4 points shy of an A. That kinda made me upset. But in my Print media course my instructor said my digital portfolio was "beautiful" which feels so awesome. And I get a double gold star for my Adobe Illustrator designs. I will be posting these shortly, it's just a matter of having some more free time to read up on how to embed the PDF here on le blog.

Dress and earrings- thrifted Shoes- Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...