Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Project Monday- Out for a Walk






Can you believe it? I didn't turn on my computer once this weekend. And I wasn't out of town camping, I was home, prepping and planting my vegetable garden. On Saturday I spent pretty much the entire day with my butt in the dirt hand digging the weeds out by the roots from our rock hard Nevada soil. This also helped loosen the soil. Then I turned in some chicken manure, just in time for it to rain. The next day I got together a few more things for the yard, but it was still raining off and on, so we stayed inside. Then, we planted yesterday. After all our hard work, we decided some play was in order, so Celeste and I walked to the park! After a minor detour to get a slurpee of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...