Thursday, June 30, 2011

Skunkboy's Summer Hair Idea

As usual, whenever I get on the computer I find myself blog hopping and checking out Pinterest rather than doing what I logged on to do. And more often than not, as soon as the screen lights up, I actually forget what I logged on to do. Eh. But last week, during one of those moments, I ran across this super cuter summer hair how-to on the Skunkboy Creatures blog. I've tried it twice now, it's so adorable, and so so easy too. An added bonus, I get a ton of compliments and people think I spent a lot of time on my hair.
Instead of lace or ribbon, I decided to use a leather strap in my braid. I didn't think it would blend in so well, but it's barely noticeable. It's definitely something fun you can experiment with, different colors, materials and different sized braids too.

On a Sunday Morning


On a Sunday Morning



Outfit:
Dress- H&M
Poncho- thrifted
Earrings- Fuego

I still have three days to record from my Seattle vacation. Check back soon to share the rest of my journey!
-XO

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...