Friday, June 17, 2011

I Made a Mix Tape

Okay, well, it's a cd. But I made it as a fun and quirky gesture for my best friend. Celeste and I are visiting her in Seattle this week. Crystal and I have known each other since our freshman year in high school. That's about twelve years now we've been friends. When we were younger we used to write notes to each other and make mix tapes! So this cd is my version of our old school mix tapes. I put together some songs I have been enjoying lately. If you have a chance, check out some of these artists, you never know what you can find from a friend...
1. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros- Home
2. Metric-Help, I'm Alive
3. Shiny Toy Guns-Major Tom
4. Broken Bells- The High Road
5. Florence and the Machine- Rabbit Heart
6. Civil Twilight- Soldier
7. Snow Patrol- Shut Your Eyes
8. The Black Keys- Tighten Up
9. Civil Twilight- Letters from the Sky
10. Laroux- Colourless Colour
11. Metric- Gold Guns Girls
12.Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros- Come in Please
13.Florence and the Machine-Cosmic Love
14. Laroux- Growing Pains
15. The Black Keys- Howlin' for You

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...