Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am so excited to announce that I am accepting my second stylish blogger award. *gasp* I feel so loved! I know I have been neglecting my blog of late due to my scholastic studies, but I'm doing it stylishly, (is that a word?). This award was graciously bestowed upon me by Marlene over at My Spot of Sunshine.
Pay her a visit, she is so creative, I love all her wonderful scrapbook pages and mini albums. Truly an inspiration!
To accept this award I need to pass the award onto another 8 Stylish blogs and list 8 things about myself! Here are eight other stylish bloggers who I find inspiring in a variety of ways. Please be sure to check them out!



The Littlest Polly

April Two Eighty

Bouffe e Bambini

I Just Might Explode

Much Love Illy

Creativity Unmasked

Delightfully Tacky

Sunshine and Carousels


And eight things about me....

1. I like red wine.
2. I love to bake.
3. I love to shop at thrift stores.
4. I collect vintage books.
5. My house is 50 years old, full of old house troubles, but I dream of someday owning an older one.
6. I want to learn how to tile so I can do my kitchen and bathroom.
7. I hide messes, usually in closets, until I get an organizational burst of energy and sort through it all.
8. I think of all sorts of things to say, blog, wear or create, but when it comes time to actually do it, I draw a blank. So, I'm a list maker.

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...