Monday, March 14, 2011

4 Days in a Row...

Man, I really dropped the ball on this one. I didn't check out Bubblegum Life's photo prompt until Sunday, so I don't have a "Four Days in a Row" post compiled of photos over this weekend. I did take photos over the weekend, but I've already shared them! So these are from March 2-5...

On March 2nd I wore a pretty scarf I picked up at the Salvation Army. Purple is my favorite color, and the lovely greens are delightfully spring.
On the third we started to demolish a wall in our bathroom. Fun stuff. Remodeling your only bathroom with a shower is always awesome.
This one I took on the fourth. I was going to do an outfit post because I haven't done one in forever, but I didn't like how my pictures turned out. Oh well, her it is!


And the fifth was my birthday, yummy Baskin Robbins ice cream cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...