Monday, January 31, 2011

Project Monday



This week's prompt is to take a picture of yourself some place you wouldn't normally be, then add a caption. This one was a wee bit challenging for me since this weekend was spent at home working on the first assignments for two of my classes. Then it occurred to me as I watched the rain drizzle outside my window that I wouldn't normally be outside in the rain. So I headed to the back yard for some pictures.
Everyday I wake up and the mantra that fills my head is "this is the first day of the rest of your life" because it truly is. Every day is amazing, and I try my hardest to treat it that way. Granted I have my ups and downs just like everyone else, but at the heart of it all I feel I am so lucky to be living the life I'm leading.
My captions were inspire by song lyrics, "remember what they say, there's no shortcut to a dream, its all blood and sweat, and life is what you manage  in between" by Broken Bells. These captions represent what I take away from lines like these. No one aspires to be something because it's easy, and dreams are best pursued constantly, don't wait until it's convenient. Life happens whether your doing something about it or not, so you might as well do what you want with it.
Head on over to the Bubble Gum Life blog to participate in the fabulous photo prompts, then share your photos with us on Flikr. Happy picture taking! XO. K.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...