Saturday, January 22, 2011

How was your Saturday?

Ours was lovely, while I started out the day cleaning and doing laundry, I ended with an afternoon party. Yay! Parties are way better than cleaning! Celeste asked if we could make pancakes for breakfast, so I obliged. We made banana cinnamon pancakes with whipped cream on top. Homemade whipped cream makes everything especially yummy.


  It was pretty warm when we headed out, so I wore a short skirt with sheer tights. I love the colors of this wool plaid skirt, its bright enough to be fun but not over the top.






Sweater & Skirt- Old Navy, Thigh highs- Victoria's Secret, Necklace- gift
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, see you for Project Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...