Saturday, January 15, 2011

Not Exactly What I Planned

Today I was supposed to attend our city's monthly wine walk with my mom. She and I have been talking about going together for quite some time. I was so excited to have a mom and me day. I got up early, put my hair in curlers, picked out a dress, painted my nails. Then I called my mom to make sure we were still on.
And we weren't.
My poor mom's car got rear ended yesterday and she is just devastated! My little brother and his girl friend borrowed it and were just sitting at an intersection when they were hit from behind by a teen boy racing another vehicle. Everybody's fine except my mom's car.
So I guess I was just all dressed up with no where to go.

Dress and tights- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...