Monday, January 24, 2011

Project Monday- Ritual

 Ritual.


 When I first read the word my morning routine immediately came to mind. It is strangely ritualistic. It never really deviates from its pattern, and if it does it throws off my entire day. I work early, so the first thing I do as part of my morning ritual is stumble towards the coffee pot.


Sometimes I stand in the kitchen waiting for my brew, other times I stand in front of my closet hoping my outfit will jump out at me. (It never has ;)


Then I do my makeup. I think this is very ritualistic, because it is always the same steps in the same order with the same amount of precision.


Moisturize, foundation, concealer, eyes, lips. Eyeshadow is my favorite makeup. I have so many colors, but I usually stick to purples and grays.


I love to match my eyeshadow to my outfit and I usually wear two shadow colors at once.
What is your ritual?
Check out Bubblegum Life for more fabulous photo prompts!
-XO K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...