Sunday, January 2, 2011

Project 365- plus what i wore today

 1/365

 2/365


As you may have read, I have decided to do a project 365 this year. I will be taking a photo a day. At first I thought it would be neat to do a self portrait 365, to see the difference a year can make, but yesterday I was so busy painting that I didn't get dressed! So there was no way my first 365 photo would be me, makeup-less in my pj's! So I took a picture of what I was working on instead. And for day two, it is me, in my outfit for my niece Havin's birthday at Build a Bear. I have never been, it was so cute! I may not post my 365 photo's every single day, but I will put them up..... XO!

 Celeste's outfit (aka jammies!)
Sweater- Old Navy Belt-Charlotte Russe Skirt- thrifted Tights- Kmart Shoes- Candies Bow- Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. this is great....a photo a day is really cool....i know i enjoyed doing it for the month of december : )

    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...