Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just Thinking About it

Just thinking about school resuming on Monday makes me anxious, nervous, and tired. I am so excited to be continuing my journey towards a career I will enjoy, but also nervous about the growing sacrifices I must make in order to realize these dreams of mine. I know in the grand scheme of things it is most definitely worth every bit of effort I am putting forth, so I keep on keepin' on.
I am so proud of myself for opening my Etsy shop, I have wanted to do it for a really long time. But I am a bit nervous at how much I can devote to it with a course load added to my busy life. I am just going to keep adding artwork at what ever pace I can and hope for the best!
On that note here is another item I've added to the shop. I called this one Soak up the Sun. I love her smiling happy face just soaking up the suns rays. It has been unseasonably warm here and it is just such a tease! I can't wait for the warmer weather, as much as I love scarves, mittens, sweaters and wool socks I am eagerly awaiting the days when I do not move so frigidly because I'm freezing!
XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...