Monday, November 1, 2010

Project Monday + Scrap

This weeks Project Monday inspiration is "celebrate". We definitely had our plates full of celebration this weekend! On Friday was a friends daughters birthday party, a costume party since her birthday is actually on Halloween. You would think a child would tire of a holiday birthday, but this little girl loves it, and she has a costume party every year! 


Then Saturday we took Celeste to a Trick or Treat event in downtown Reno's Riverwalk district. I love all those little shops :) 





On Sunday we had another birthday party in the afternoon. Then Celeste was off to her Dad's for some more Trick or Treating. And I celebrated with some much anticipated scrap time with my new goodies!



Journaling says: I want to be a photographer, I want to be an artist, I want to be a wonderful mom. I want to be happy and successful. I want to always realize the beauty that is my life, my world & never give up, never let it go & I do. I want to be unabashedly, irrevocably me.



This page speaks to my current frustrations of right now. I feel like I haven't reached the point in my life I thought I'd be at by now. I feel like I want to grow up and be me! I'm tired of my lame retail job and I really just want to be everything I've always aspired to be, and I want to be that person now.

Sources: Sassafras, Cosmo Cricket, k & Co., My Mind's Eye, American Crafts







2 comments:

  1. i love this post....the photos are beautiful and you layout and journaling is so perfect....i can soooo relate : )

    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... I need to take a cue from my impulsive side and jump right into something better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...