Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



 I am so excited to have this day to just relax and spend with my loved ones. I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a blessed day with family and friends. I am thankful for so many things in my life, and hope everyone takes a moment to realize that despite all the bad, the world is truly a beautiful place. I haven't started cooking yet, but I thought I'd share some photos of this year versus last year. Last year I painted our dining and living room areas just before Thanksgiving.


As you can see from my before and after pictures from last year, I have also replaced the cheesy faux wood and gold ceiling fan and the dining table. The new dining table is a very dark mahogany, which I find works better with the plum and orange colors in the dining room. It is also an oval shape, which I've always wanted, and it helps give more space to walk around the table. Have a wonderful day! -XO K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...