Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hey Mom, This One's For You...

My Mom told me once that this photo was her favorite photo from childhood. So I stole it from her. Yup, when she wasn't looking one day, I snagged this picture. I'm going to give it back of course. But first I wanted to try and see if I can fix it for her.

I know I should remember more about why this is her favorite childhood photo, but I can't. I think it was her first time catching a fish. I'm sure it was a nice outing with her parent's. Just one of those memories that your always fond of. So here is my shot at fixing it... XO -K.

2 comments:

  1. this photo is so cool...i love....so much character!

    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo,too! It is one of my best friends! And she is a character!!! You did an awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...