Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

Oh yes it is! This morning when I checked the temp on my car outside of Celeste's school, it was a whole 7 degrees. I have been very bundled lately, but I usually am. I'm the layering type. I like to layer a tank, a tee, a cardigan and then my jacket on top of that. Or I layer leggings with knee highs, so cozy! I have a bit of a scarf addiction, and I love this red one. It is the first scarf I ever made, so it is uniquely flawed. I wanted it to be long, so I made it very long, and over the years it has stretched, so now I have to wrap it a few times around my neck to keep it off the ground. It is also about an inch wider on one end, don't ask me how I managed that! Needless to say, I still love to crochet, and I want to make myself some more colorful scarves very soon. I am also loving this knit beret I picked up recently. It doesn't make my hair all flattened out like a beanie, and it is nice and cozy too.
Beret and gloves- Forever 21 Jacket and Jeans- American Eagle Scarf- Handmade by me

Tonight I will be making a mad dash to the grocery store after class. I haven't had time to do it any sooner, my schedule is so jam packed. But I'm hoping to pick up some rhubarb to make a strawberry rhubarb pie. Then I will relax by myself with a glass (or three) of wine and work on some sketches. Celeste is with her Dad. So it's just me, my pie, my drink, and my pencil. Hope it's a lovely evening for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...