Sunday, September 19, 2010

Guest Blogging at Ink Your Heart Out Reno

One of my classes this semester is an introduction to printmaking course. So far, not at all what I thought it was going to be! That being said, I am having a lot of fun there and it is definitely causing me to branch out in my artistic abilities. And for that, I love it! So far my typical style of art (portraits, nudes) doesn't translate in the detail I like to the print processes we are currently using. It's all experimental at this point, and I am creating a lot of things I wouldn't normally think of on my own. And that challenge helps fuel my drive. 
One of our "assignments" is to participate in the class blog. So as of now, I'm writing for two blogs. I kinda feel important. Anyway, I did my first post over there tonight, so if you want to check out my post about a wonderful print artist named Mandy May Leschon, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...