Thursday, September 23, 2010

Deja Vu (Why do my Dreams Happen?)

I'm going to let you in on a little bit of my weirdness for a second here.Anyways, if this has ever happened to you, or if you have any insight, I'd love to hear from you!
So, ever since I was a little girl I've had dreams, and a short while later they happen. Deja Vu, right? It's weird, however, that the dreams never really occur about something significant, just daily life sort of dreams. I never read anything into it, until it happens in real life.
Lately these Deja Vu experiences have had a physical effect as well. I actually feel a wave of dizziness come over me and feel like I'm in a dream, but I'm not, I've just dreamt it before.
Happened again today, and it was strange because a couple months ago when I had the dream. Because it was weird that I was me, but I didn't look like me. (Umm, now I know why, my new haircut!) But at the time I had the dream I'd given no thought to changing my hairstyle. 
Weird, right?
Crazy, right?
My theory is it is a sign that comes along at certain points in my life to let me know I'm on the right path. Does anyone have any insight, or similar stories. I really don't want to be crazy, ok? -XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...