Monday, October 11, 2010

Project Monday

Over at her blog Blume, Carrie has started a fun and inspiring little project. She gives you a little seedling, and you grow all weekend, and share your bloom on Monday with the Project Monday Flikr group!
This past Friday's seed was tradition. What is your family's fall tradition?
One of my favorite fall traditions is unpacking our few halloween decorations. Although we don't have much, I adore how excited Celeste is, and I love reliving the past memories of such pre school art projects like "upside down cat head". Celeste glued the poor kitty's head on upside down, and when I asked her what the kitty's name was "upside down cat head" was her reply! Oh to be four again...
So here are a few pics I took this weekend, though I'm not quite done, I still need to decorate our front porch.


1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love them!!! What fun photos.....your decorations are awesome!.....and what a sweet blog post.....you're adorable! Happy Monday : )

    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...