Sunday, January 29, 2012

Research

This semester I am taking three classes. Electronic layout and Typography. Commercial Printing Processes. And a Black and White film photography class.
Today I have been doing research for my Printing course. It's the first upcoming critique, this Wednesday. Our first assignment is to design a business card for ourselves. It is actually turning out to be a bit more difficult than I thought. I have so many fabulous interests, I'm just not sure which I'd like to emphasize. The illustrator Kristine? The vintage Kristine? The baker Kristine? The photographer Kristine?
So many options! I'm sure I will figure out something in the next three days. Here are some of my favorites that will serve to inspire my concept.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...