Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Black and White Photography

Another class I am taking this semester is a black and white film photography class. I have always wanted to learn how to develop my own film and work in a darkroom. I think this fascination may stem from a southern California afternoon when my step mom pulled some boxes out from under her bed and showed me all her film and photos from her days hanging with bands like Led Zepplin and taking some kick ass pictures.
My life is nowhere near as interesting and adventurous, so I mostly snap pictures around my house and my city, Reno. Here are a few of my favorites that I've hung in the hall ways of my college. I am also considering entering one or two in the upcoming student art show. I'd love to hear what you think!
My first and second successful prints! #nofilter #blackandwhite #35mm #filmisnotdead #film
Shots from my new #nikon #f2 #35mm #film #dog
#thelastframe is my favorite #35mm #film #nikon
What I printed today... #cat #catsofinstagram #35mm #film #filmisnotdead

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...