Monday, April 25, 2011

Tattoos


I just wanted to pop in for a moment to let you know I'm alive. These past few weeks have been some crazy times. It's hard to believe that in just three short weeks this semester will be over. I have some more work to share with you shortly, but for today I thought I'd share tattoos.
This was the next day.  By day three my arm swelled up so big! I was freaking out, the swelling carried all the way down into my forearm. I don't have a picture, because I was so freaked out. A friend recommended benadryl and that helped significantly. But it also knocked me on my ass.






Well, I hope to be back shortly for my Project Monday post. I haven't been able to keep up these past two weeks, but I aim to pick back up again where I left off. But it's time to go help the little bug with her homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...