Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm in Love

I'm having one of those lazy days. The days where you browse the web, catching up on all those blogs you love to follow. Looking back through the previous posts, becoming inspired. I love that one blog can lead to another, and another, and it's this chain reaction of inspirational, creative and fun people sharing what they love! So how could I have not found this before? Turquoise and purple are my two favorite colors, and this site is all about turquoise. If you are a turquoise lover like me, you have to check out Erin's collection of wonderfully turquoise spaces. House of Turquoise



source

There is so much to love about this space, aside from the beautiful turquoise reminiscent of sea glass, those drying racks are stylish, functional, and enviable! I adore the large farmhouse style wash basin, and keeping your detergents in apothecary jars is a trend that is on the rise, and ever so chic. Definitely beats the big yellow/red/blue cardboard box they come in!-XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...