Monday, July 26, 2010

So So Sorry, and Frustrated

Oh, my friends, I am so sorry for the lack of updates! It's not that I don't want to, I really have been trying. The Nikon Transfer application which enables me to upload my pictures to my computer has some sort of bug, and nothing is helping! I can't upload any pictures and it is incredibly frustrating. My next move is a total back up of my files followed by a complete restoration to factory, then a complete reinstall of all my programs.... LAME!
So, some of things I've been wanting to share
-some recent vintage finds
-the super cute decorations we are amassing for Celeste's bday
-the sod we decided to lay in the back yard because the seed went no where!
-the new pup we inherited since my BFF is moving and can't take her
-Celeste playing in the sand and enjoying her summer
-Celeste's first day of first grade

...and numerous other things that I can't remember at the moment because it has been so long since I have been able to take a picture and post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...