Sunday, July 11, 2010

Now this is Camping


source
Oh how lovely it would be to spend a week in the serene forest,hiking new trails and swimming in the hidden mountain lakes. I saw these gorgeous picture of a campground on an island off the coast of France, I'm in love! How vintage and romantic it is, how amazing it would be to create this wonderful outdoor space for a summer vacation! Camping is not in our budget this year, we have zero equipment and no money to start collecting, but I have been dying to go, and this really fuels my fire.
Celeste is six next month and she has never been camping. I really want to expose her to this, because some of my fondest memories as a child are of our family camping vacations. To wake up to eggs cooking over the fire. To sit in the brisk morning air waiting for my dad to gather all his fishing equipment to hike down to the lake. To listen to my dad yell that we scare the fish by playing in the water, okay well you get the idea, it was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...