Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Additions






Sorry about not posting all week long, it was Dave's birthday yesterday , so I have been super duper busy trying to prepare for that and still Thanksgiving and Christmas is constantly on my mind. I had an impulse move on wednesday, went to the Humane Society and adopted two kitties. It has been so long since I have had cats, and now that I have a home of my own, I wanted to rescue some kitties! Their names are Leo and Luna, Leo is a 2 month old black fluff ball and Luna is a 6 month torti!

I've also completed sketch 45 for this weeks sketch at 52sketches52weeks.ning.com , these are pics from when Celeste was about 1 and my Nana came to visit! Unitl next time -XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...