Saturday, November 7, 2009

House work...Complete!



Well, we have accomplished some much needed repairs on the house today, and some fun stuff too! We had a second washer and dryer set we sold on craigs list to finance our ventures. D. finished the garage door opener today, yay! Who'd have thought something most of us take for granted could be so exciting? No more scraping windows or warming up the car when I have to go to work at 4:30 a.m., yay! I finished a page yesterday, it is and old baby pic of Celeste, love that big ol' happy toothless smile as she swings on her auquarium swing!

I also planted some bulbs, Astible and Peony. It was nice to get down and dirty in the garden, its been years...I have had container gardens, but nothing quite compares to a yard. I put up our autumn/thanksgiving decorations, I'll try to post pics later. Until then, heres one of Celeste, wondering why I'm bothing her while she is trying to have her Italian soda! -XO




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...