Monday, December 7, 2009

And We Have Snow...!

It started snowing early yesterday afternoon. I was out at my Mom's at around 3:00 when it started to stick, so I started my journey home. Mom lives about 40 miles from town, through some mountains along the river, and the snow was really sticking up there. It was slow, and towards the end there was a five car pile up. When I woke up at 4:00 am I contemplated going in late, but I decided there would be less idiots on the road than later. I was right, coming home was far worse. I bought cables at the store, but the road condition was worse since it had been compacted to a slick coating on the street. Tomorrow should be reall fun, since it will all be ice! Celeste had her first snow day, school was closed!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...