Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Supermodel vs. Zombie

This is my first project from my Photoshop course this semester. We took a photo of ourself and then totally glammed it up (aka supermodel) then we made ourselves totally gross (zombie!).
Here are my pictures....
Model
model

Original
original

Zombie

Obviously for the super model one I didn't have to do much. Just kidding! I took away all my blemishes, freckles and moles. I took out my nose stud. I fixed my teeth and whitened them. I lightened my eye color and darkened my eye shadow and lips. I changed my hair color, gave my skin a glow and fixed the background.
For the Zombie I used a watermelon rind to give my skin texture via layers and blendmodes. I altered my cheekbones and jaw line. Added a maggot infested open wound to my chest, changed my eyes to green and darkened the image overall.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! How fun is this!!! Both are awesome.....but zombies just in time for Halloween.......perfect! If you haven't seen the zombie movie called "Fido", I highly recommend it.....it's dreamy 1950s meets zombie cool.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both images are too good.But in last image you are looking real zombie.I'm scared from this.

    Zombie Fancy Dress Costumes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...