Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pink and Black

shoes+tights


I used to not be a big fan of pink. It took me yeeears to finally bring some pink pieces into my wardrobe. I'm over that now, I am comfortable in pink now, and I love the combo of pink and black. So, I picked up this cute little vintage skirt at Junkee's a while back, and have finally decided to wear it. I really love the texture of the floral pattern. I kept everything else black so my skirt was the standout piece.
We've started work on our second project in my Illustrator course. We are to pick a state (Montana, yay!), choose two state parks and design a logo for each and a poster for one. The poster is supposed to mimick 1920's-1930's travel posters. Sounds super fun and right up my alley right? The instructor didn't like my logos. Lame. Now it's back to the drawing board. I've seen it happen, but it's never happened to me. But I guess it's a lesson learned as to how it will be out there in industry, there will be clients who don't like what you present to them and you will have to think longer and harder about your design concepts. So that's what I'm going to go do now....

pink and black



Shirt- thrifted
Skirt-   Junkee's
Tights- Icing
Shoes- Candies

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your logos.....I'm sure you will come up with something great! And you look adorable is that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...