Friday, October 16, 2009

Surprise Money

Isn't it nice to receive unexpected money? Today I came home to a deposit refund from my apartment. Thats $150 I wasn't expecting! Of course, I'm planning on going to a wine walk with friends tomorrow so I spent money I didn't have on a new outfit, so I guess it kind of worked itself out!? Celeste had her first field trip today, the pumpkin patch! She was so excited to ride a school bus. She is at her Dad's this weekend, so I haven't had a chance to ask how it went. I hoping to get a lot accomplished this weekend, finish my vampire painting, scrap, laundry, sleep in, shop for curtains with my new found money... Oh my, we'll see how much I actually accomplish..XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...