Sunday, April 25, 2010




We have been doing some exciting things around the house, I can't wait until it all comes together so I can share some pictures. I have finally gotten my dream dining table, rich dark mahogany, pedestal and it fits perfectly in the room while still seating six! I picked up these lovely turquoise place mats to bring a little spring time color into the room. I love it, the turquoise with the orange and plum walls and the bright fun yellow flower pot. I would so feel at home in the Mediterranean.
Oh, and that last one, we decided to dig a moat. Just Kidding! We had to dig a trench for the barrier that separates our lawn from the flower beds that will soon be there. I prefer to show finished product, but we are working so hard, we want to show progress!!

1 comment:

  1. Its looking great, I need to come over and see your house!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...